Monday, January 16, 2012

Know of any photography schools in Japan


Know of any photography schools in Japan??
I am planning a move to japan within the next year. I am looking to attend a school of photography there. Or possibly architecture... Do you know of any schools that I can look into? Ive tried to look online but im not doing something right because I cant find any, at least not with contact info or price listings.... ALSO IT NEEDS TO BE IN OR AROUND TOKYO!!!
Japan - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you can learn photography with friends and clubs than going to school. As the Japanese language could be of an issue if you dont know the language. However I'm a photographer recently moved to Japan. Keep in touch we may have interest share while you are in Tokyo. My gallery could be reached in this url: http://www.camera-friendly.com
Read more discussion :