Tuesday, December 8, 2009

High School Study abroad Japan.


High School Study abroad Japan.?
I have a question to ask about studying abroad 2010 March in Japan. I would like to study abroad but my parents won't help me with any of the money, and all the schollarships are past due. I would lie to go through YFU or NWSE, but need help and pointers on how to get the money. I'm almost 16, but it's almost impossible to get a job and I already tryed fundraising alot, with no luck. any help would be great! Ps. Please don't leave comments like, "wait until your done with high school" or "wait another year or so" because I would really like to go this coming March. so if you don't have any helpful comments, please don't post. Thanks!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What I must is: If you go to Japan, you must fucking study Judo or Karate. Don't miss this opportunity. Damn, I wish i was in your place.
2 :
keep looking for a job! theme parks and fast food places with open positions are mostlikely going to take someone your age. or maybe go to a childrens daycare and look for a job there, theyll take in someone your age. or maybe Shapes. its a gym for women, and theres a children daycare part of it for the women that bring their children, and they would probably hire someone youur age. sure not all of these jobs pay that great but its better than nothing. :] hope i helped~ X
Read more discussion :