Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to go back to Japan for my junior year in high school. dont know what to do after high school. help


I want to go back to Japan for my junior year in high school. dont know what to do after high school. help?
I lived in Japan for 9 years, and i moved here(seattle) when I was in 4th grade. Im going to be a junior next year. I hate the town i live in now. I always wanted to live a high school life in japan. My parents are both japanese. The reason we moved in the states was because they wanted to open a japanese restarunt. and they did. So i help them and such. But I dont know what I want to do after high school. And I love japan. I can just stay with my grandparents. But I would either have to get a transcript or just redo junior year when I get back. My parents are ok with it. But I wouldnt graduate with my friends. and all the other stuff. What should I do?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Its a matter of choice. Your Heart's calling or your friends You can always go to college in Japan, or you can do a Student Exchange program
Read more discussion :