Thursday, August 16, 2012

For people who lives in Japan, about Language School.


For people who lives in Japan, about Language School...?
I plan to move there to continue my study. However, my Japanese is still not good enough for speaking. So I plan to take Language school first before move on to the University. In California, I heard there are language school for free. I heard it from some of my friends who went to those school before went to college. I just wondering if Japan also has same kind of language school as in here(California). Thanks. Hope somebody help me, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention this. My question is, "Is there any language school 'that is free' as in California? Thanks.
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There's a language school in Japan (or at least here in tokyo), but I'm not sure if it's free, since I never attended one.
Read more discussion :