Wednesday, February 2, 2011

If I move to Japan with my bf, will I have to repay loan before I can attend school


If I move to Japan with my bf, will I have to repay loan before I can attend school?
I owe a small defaulted loan ($1200) to the school, but I am unemployed and it is impossible for me to come up with the money. My bf wants me to move to Japan with him, but I just want to know if I go to school there will it even matter what I owe in the states?
Financial Aid - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tough question..but how are you planning on moving to Japan and affording school out there if you can't pay $1,200 here? To keep your bases covered (and your conscience), pay the debt and try to get into school out there. Good luck :)
2 :
You have a grace period. Just all the loan company and tell them your situation. You can also make payments. Just call :)