Monday, February 8, 2010

Circus School or Training Facility in Nagoya Japan


Circus School or Training Facility in Nagoya Japan?
Hello. I am looking for a circus school in Nagoya, or the surrounding area (Aichi prefecture), preferably south as I live in Mie prefecture. I haven't been able to find anything so far, but then not being fluent in Japanese I don't really know what to look for. Can someone help me find such a place? Thank you so much.
Japan - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is hardly a circus school in Japan as circus is not booming. The below one is the only (as some people say) circus school in Japan. It's in Gunma, Kanto region. http://www.circus-mura.net/index.html
2 :
circus-mura is the only circus school in japan now, it is teaching all the Japanese circus arts now. btw, its' a horrible way to make a career right now.
Read more discussion :