Friday, June 1, 2012

Studying abroad in japan possible for me


Studying abroad in japan possible for me?
So I want to finish off my degree by studying in Japan when I get to that point in my life. I know there are several degrees that offer travel abroad to Japan, but I'm majoring in Computer Science and Engineering (programming software and developing new technologies) and I can't seem to find schools that offer programs to go to Japan. So it's either I'm not searching the right places, or is it possible for me to go to a University in Japan without going through a University here in the states. Any Ideas? I've been learning japanese for a little less then a year now. However I have a lot of skill in learning languages. I'm really far into the language now and I don't plan to go to Japan until a few years from now. So I'm hoping that I'll be fluent by the time I want to do this.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Presumably you are fluent in Japanese
Read more discussion :