Sunday, June 24, 2012

Can I get some ideas for naming my International Pre-school/Kindergarten


Can I get some ideas for naming my International Pre-school/Kindergarten?
I am opening an International Pre-school/Kindergarten in Japan and was looking for some good ideas for a cute original name.... one that would be easy for kids to say and make them wanna say it again and again. Anyone else ou there have any good ideas.... I have seen a few good ones but I am still looking.
Preschool - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are so many possibilities but is there anything particular you woul like it to include? kids united kids around the world
2 :
I would choose a two-syllable word (easy to pronounce), such as: "Join in" (gives the idea of joint effort, cooperation, etc.) or "Action" (implies commitment, responsibility and participation). Good luck on your project. I think it's a wonderful idea!
3 :
How about easy words like low sylabols: WonderLand Ever never land Babies and stuff Rainbow box Ummm yah that's all I have :D
4 :
All Around the World Worldwide Guide The Fun Has Just Begun Stay and Play
5 :
Diversity Door Ready Room Smart Street Pipsqueak Place Kiddie Garden
6 :
little terrors and angels
Read more discussion :