Saturday, July 16, 2011

looking for a good japanese language school!


looking for a good japanese language school!?
Ok here goes, I'm just looking for a GOOD Japanese language school in Japan. I've been studying many different schools on different websites for a pretty long while now, I'm I just can't seem to make any sense out of it... I don't really care where, but could someone with experience please recommend me a reputated language school?? I'd like to study in Japan for a year. I already have a pretty good grasp of the language, but I want to study the language more in depth.
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I lived in Japan for two years, and I learned Japanese language at a respected Japanese university, but in fact I found that practicing Japanese language with normal Japanese people in daily life situations is more helpful than language course it self. So, if you are going to stay for one year in Japan, it is good to take the language course and try to make Japanese friends so you can practice it. Beside the university; I tried the following school and they have good programs for teaching Japanese language to the foreigners: Trident language school: http://www.kawai-juku.ac.jp/j-lang/english/index.html good luck
2 :
no
Read more discussion :