Sunday, September 16, 2012

move to japan after high school


move to japan after high school?
is it possible for me to move to japan after i graduate high school?? i was born and raised in southern california.. but both my parents are japanese and i have alot of family members that live over there (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousin, etc.) and i can speak japanese... not completely fluent.. but i can carry on a good conversation... and i also watch japanese dramas all the time.. haha and i can read and write a lil bit of kanji(up to around third grade level)..... the reason why i want to go is because i want to become fluent in japanese :) i know there are several programs/classes u can take here buut... its not the same as learning it over there right? sooooo is it possible for me to attend and graduate college there? i've visited there many times and i would loooooooove to live there and graduate :) if not.. then any advice??
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it's a wonderful idea to travel abroad, especially to your native country. You open yourself up more when you go back to where your originally came from and to just learn to appreciate things. I wish to this day that I could have traveled abroad and did stuff like that...I say go for it! You only live once...
Read more discussion :