Friday, December 16, 2011

Japanese School Bags


Japanese School Bags?
I've been trying to find a site or someplace I can purchase a authentic Japanese school bag/brief case. You see them alot in anime or in general japan school pictures. Usually they are black or brown leather bags (looks alot like a laptop bag), that have a handle on top and can be converted to a backpack style for carry on your back. I can't find anywhere that sells them, that will ship to the USA, where the goods are actually authentic. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance! -Dzero I've already searched the internet for bags, none of the places I've found ship to the USA. eBay, doesn't seem to turn anything up either.
Fashion & Accessories - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you could just search on the internet for japanese bags
2 :
ebay
Read more discussion :